No Current Programs. Check Back for New Info COMING SOON!
NSIA Program Activities
- Active participation and financial assistance for irrigation interests in instream flow litigation.
- Support for projects constructed under federal reclamation laws in their efforts to obtain title and/or renew water service contracts for their project facilities from the federal government.
- Support for irrigation projects’ water conservation efforts through a conservation programs workshop.
- Encouragement for changes in state laws for expedited procedures to allow water rights transfers and other water management activities within organization irrigation projects.
- Providing new property and casualty insurance programs with better coverage and at less cost for irrigation projects.
- Providing employee benefit plans designed to ensure sound protection and reasonable cost, helping irrigation organization to recruit and retain good employees.
- Endorse investment opportunities for surplus project funds to allow optimization of investment return for irrigation project operations.
- Keep state and federal lawmakers informed about irrigation issues and economic benefits realized by the state from preservation and support of irrigation project facilities and district operations.